Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Z1MotorSports.Com  (Read 1198 times)

◄Wesley►

• Club Admin
  • 4th Gear
  • I LOVE ZDayZ!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Z1MotorSports.Com
« on: July 04, 2013, 02:46:16 PM »

I can't believe I didn't already have a vendor review up for Z1. This is an amazing company. They carry a full line of parts for Nissan / Infiniti enthusiust. Everything from shift knobs to hatch struts to Big Brake Kits to Fully Built race motors, pretty much everything. They aren't just a parts dealer either. They are also a full shop with a Dyno for tuning purposes.
  I have used Z1 on several occasions & always been 100% satisfied! Thier customer service is amazing. I have placed Email orders & phone orders, both were effortless. They know thier products inside & out and you get the feeling that they not only are selling you a product but are excited to help you make that next step with your ride.
  Prices with Z1 are generally the best you will find. When my hatch struts went bad I priced all over for new ones. The dealership offered me a price of $150 PER (1 of 2) for standard struts. I have a Nismo V1 spoiler so I considered Nismo hatch struts but they were even more , I can't recall how much. Z1 however offers a hatch strut kit for less than $70 for the SET! They have a High Pressure (HP) & Ultra High Pressure (UHP) kits. I have the HP kit and it is more than sufficiant. Russ bought the UHP kit and its difficult to close his hatch. UHP application is more for show cars hanging TV from the hatch of for rediculios spoilers. I also purchased the Akabono BBK from Z1. You will not find a better deal. I was able to buy the full Brake kit for less the most front kits cost from other manufacturers.
   Customers services is as I said amazing also. When ordering my BBK, I wanted to add a option not on the website. I called them & Chuck promptly answered the phone. I told him all the options I wanted with the kit , he gave me the price & we got it ordered.
   Shipping is 2nd to none. I have recieved most of my parts within 2 days of the order.

Please make sure you always compare http://www.z1motorsports.com/ when making a purchase.

Little Added note: Z1 knows how to throw an awesome party!!! They are a sponser & vendor at ZDayZ and they hold nothing back. Z1 always offers great give aways & great fun.
Personally I want to say, Thank you Z1motorsports for everything you do for the automotive community.
2004 Nissan 350Z, Kinetix SSV , Injen short-ram, Titek C.F. duct, Bilstein PSS-10 Coilovers, Hotchkis anti-sway bars, Power Grid endlinks, Evo350 A-arms, Akabono BBK with DBA 2 Piece front rotors, MotorDyne Exhaust, Osiris EMS, Enkei PF01 wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza RE-11s and much more

◄Ashley►

• Club Admin
  • 5th Gear
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
    • NFSPMotorsports
    • Email
Re: Z1MotorSports.Com
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 06:11:01 PM »

Yeah, Z1 is definitely an awesome company.
Though I haven't personally bought nearly as much from them as Wes has, what contact I have had with them has been above and beyond what I expected.